Saturday 23 April 2011

A proper introduction

I thought it was only right to properly introduce myself for those of you that do not know me already…
My name is Sam. 


Im a HUGE wrestling fan, I, with my twin brother, started watching wCw in 1994. My uncle angelo used to watch it every Saturday a long with WWE(WWF at the time). so we being only 4 years old we picked up on what was going on, and eventually started to like and watch it properly. I think me and we were drawn in by all the different characters, and the appeal of the good guy vs bad guy scenarios.
My dad wasn’t too concerned about us watching it, he was around much during the day anyway as he was out on business. But my mum HATED us watching it. She used to turn it off and we used to have to hide our video tapes. This was pretty much the situation up until we were about 7 years old. The only times we could properly watch it was round our uncles house.


In 1995 I remember seeing for the first proper time, Triple H. as the Greenwich snob, I thought he was awesome. He has been my favourite ever since. One match stood out to me at the time, and that was the hog pen match at in your house with Henry Godwin. Classic! Not very good though xD.
It was around 1996 when we started watching the WWF properly, as before we only watched it when there was nothing else. My uncle got us into it as he said the storylines were getting good, which they were.


Late 1998 was the time I started to lose interest in wCw. I just though that the WWF had so much more going for it, and with guys like the rock, Dx, stone cold, taker. Who could blame me?
I suppose the rest is history…. wCw went under. I gave TNA a chance but could never get into it. It just feels like a cheap rip off of the wwe.


My favourite match of all time was wrestlemania 19, Rock vs Austin, just a bit better in my opinion than their Wrestlemania 17 match.
My favourite Triple H moment was when he won the WWF world title for the first time in 1999.
I got my first WWF playset when I was 6
My favourite period in wrestling was 1997 – early 2001
My favourite stable is EVOLUTION
My favourite entrance music is ‘my time’ (triple h’s 1999 music)


And now I am WWE’s YouTuber! Started in 2008 and became a partner in October 2009.
I guess that’s it, I hope you enjoyed reading this. J


PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!